Procedure and Policy
The application and enrollment procedure follows these simple steps for Olympic Christian School (OCS) applicant families:
- Application Submission: All returning and first time applicants must complete the online application and click submit. The online application is found under admissions. If you would like to apply for financial assistance, print the Tuition Assistance Application form and submit it to the OCS office. This is a strictly confidential process.
- Application Review: Upon receipt of your application, we will contact you to set up a testing time for your child if necessary.
- Parent/Student Interview: All new parents/students are then scheduled a time to interview with the Principal.
- Acceptance and Enrollment: At the time of acceptance, the $50 non-refundable registration and the non-refundable book fee are due. Tuition can be paid in full, by semesters, or monthly through the Praxi School system.
Olympic Christian School is a ministry of Independent Bible Church of Port Angeles. It is the commitment of Olympic Christian School to assist parents in providing for their children an education that is thoroughly and distinctively Christian. Olympic Christian School operates on two convictions that strongly influence our Admissions Policy.
- The home, not the school, is the most important educational institution.
- Parents, not the state, are responsible for the education of their children.
Qualified students regardless of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, are entitled to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school.
Room in our classes is limited. Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis, and may be placed on a waiting list if sufficient space is not available.
Our values and methods are based on our belief in God, in the Bible as His inspired word, and in His son, Jesus Christ, as the way, the truth, and the life. We ask that you and your family affirm these values as part of the application process. Please read and carefully consider our Declaration of Faith to ensure that you can agree with it.
The School Board in its sole discretion may accept or reject any application.