Parent Teacher Fellowship
The Olympic Christian School Parent Teacher Fellowship exists to honor God while developing fellowship and support among the staff, students, board members, and OCS families. The Parent-Teacher Fellowship is designed to be an encourager to teachers and students and meet the material need of the school.
- Support student development through serving, strengthening and connecting the OCS community.
- Promote parent involvement in school activities.
- Encourage teachers by providing parent support and assistance in the classroom.
- Provide financial assistance for special projects or needs for the teachers and school as PTF funds are available.
- Volunteer time and talents for special events and fundraising activities.
All parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and guardians are automatically members of PTF. There are no dues, you are a member!
We meet the last Monday of the month in the OCS office at 6pm. Come find us on Facebook and connect to our Parent Teacher Fellowship Group. We meet daily on Facebook CLICK HERE.
Parent Teacher Fellowship Leadership
PTF has a volunteer board that manages all of the PTF programs throughout the school year. Board positions include PTF president, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary/Communications, and Teacher Liaison.
There are many ways to volunteer:
- Hot lunch
- School store
- Staff lunches
- Teacher appreciation day
- Family Fun Night
- Grandparents Day
- Recess supervisor